Kitchen chemistry and science education
- Kitchen Chemistry – Book and CD by Ted Lister in collaboration with Heston Blumenthal.
- Kitchen Chemistry – list of experiments for elementary school kids compiled by Susan Wells Rollinson.
- Counter top chemistry – from The Science House
- List of natural dyes for egg coloring. Also check out these two instructables on how to create very nice unevenly colored eggs (here and here).
- Office for Science & Society – McGill University,Canada. They also offer an online course about food chemistry.
- Experiments with whipped egg white making a fluffy, berry flavored moussÃ© (Norwegian only)